We are thankful to be able to provide compassionate dental care in Carteret County! A strong trait of our office culture is being able to give back to the community that supports us so well!
Every year, we donate thousands of dollars of free and reduced cost dental care through organizations that we partner with, including Hope Mission, The Miriam, Hope is Alive Recovery Homes, and One Harbor Church.
We also donate thousands of dollars annually to local and national non-profit organizations. By trusting us with your dental care, you are indirectly supporting the following organizations that do a lot of good for the communities they serve!
- Camp Albemarle
- Bogue Elite Girls Lacrosse
- Young Life of the Crystal Coast
- Broad St Clinic
- Second Blessings Thrift Shop
- Carteret County Domestic Violence Program
- Crystal Coast Habitat for Humanity
- Morehead Primary School
- West Carteret High School
- East Carteret High School
- NC Aquarium Society
- East Carolina Council of Scouts BSA
- Special Olympics of North Carolina
- Dental Lifeline Network
- International College of Dentists
- Christian Medical & Dental Association
- NewSong Mission Nicaragua